Monday, January 26, 2015

Transfers! I'm styaing in Jinju!!

I'm not really sure where last transfer went. seriously. I blinked my eye and it was over. MISSIONS GO WAY TOO FAST. This last Thursday was the day of TRANSFER CALLS. Because I was sending my companion home, I was almost certain I would be staying and I was right! This meant that I would not receive a call on Thursday night and that my new companion would call me the next morning to tell me they are coming. BUT... that night, I DID receive a call. and it was from President Barrow!......which could only mean one thing. TRAINING. I almost didn't want to answer the phone I was so nervous  haha BUT on the phone.. President didn't tell me I would be training, he instead asked if I would be willing to be sister training leader over our zone! YAYYY NOT TRAINING.. yet... haha. My new companion is Sister Park! She is Korean and she is 24 years old in american age (26 in korean) She just finished being trained so she is in her 3 transfer and I am in my 5 so we are still a pretty young companionship! She is SOOOO KIND and I am sooo excited to see how we can help this area progress even more this transfer! I really have no time this week because we had to go to Busan for transfer meeting but I will try to send a good email next week! We are busier than we have ever been here in Jinju and Sacheon and I couldn't be happier. I love being busy! (I must be my mothers daughter:))

Have a great week!

Scripture of the week: Alma 37:37

 37 Counsel with the Lord in all thy doings, and he will direct thee for good; yea, when thou liest down at night lie down unto the Lord, that he may watch over you in your sleep; and when thou risest in the morning let thy heart be full of thanks unto God; and if ye do these things, ye shall be lifted up at the last day.

Sister Hurley

Something I heard at transfer meeting:

"The Lord can do this work without us so why did he call us? It's for us to learn and grow. Don't ever quit. that's dumb. Become the person God wants you to be."

No comments:

Post a Comment