Wednesday, August 13, 2014

I made it to Korea!!

Hey family!

After a LONG couple of days of having our flight to Tokyo get canceled, spending a night in Texas, a 5 hour layover in Tokyo, I finally made it to Korea and I already love it so much!! My mission president just gave me a few minutes to email to let you all know that I am alive and doing well! We spent the night at the mission home last night (It is 10:25am) here and tonight we will stay there again just to get adjusted and everything. I should meet my trainer tomorrow which I am excited about! My mission president and his wife are SO SOO sweet and are taking really good care of us. I hope everyone is doing well. I love you all so much!

Love sister Hurley

p.s I am soooo happy I got to talk to you all when I called from the airport! It was thee greatest. <3
 

No comments:

Post a Comment