Monday, October 19, 2015

Hey Hey Hey

Hey everyone! I don't have a lot of time this week so I'm sorry! Just wanted to leave you with quote Sister Yang have been sharing with a lot of people recently because it's soo good!

"You are loved. You are dear to you Heavenly parents. The infinite and eternal creator of light and life know you! He is mindful of you. Yes, God loves you this very day and always. He is not waiting to love you until you have overcome your weaknesses and bad habits. He loves you today with a full understanding of your struggles. He is aware that you reach up to Him in heartfelt and hopeful prayer. He knows of the times you have held onto the fading light and believed- even in the midst of growing darkness. He knows of your sufferings. He knows of your remorse for the times you have fallen short or failed. And He still loves you. And God knows of your success; though they may seem small to you, He acknowledges and cherishes each one of them. He loves you for extending yourself to others. He loves you for reaching out and helping others bear their heavy burdens-even when you are struggling with your own. He knows everything about you. He sees you clearly- He knows you as you really are. And He loves you-today and always!" -President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

I hope you all know that God loves you so much!

cool story of the week:

I called Sri Lanka. yes. you read that right. I CALLED SRI LANKA. It was awesome. Our awesome investigator who is amazing at tennis left to Sri Lanka this past week for a tennis tournament and before she left she needed some help making sure her hotel was all set up for when she arrived there. It needed to be in English so I was volunteered for the job. It was awesome! I had to ask all sorts of questions and make sure that someone would be there to pick her up from the airport. So that's the cool story of the week. There was actually a point where I accidentally started talking to the person in Sri Lanka in Korean...it was kinda funny. I'm so used to just talking to people in Korean. I'm going to be so weird when I get back... My English has become sooo bad. please don't judge:)

one more funny experience

-I was Looking in the cupboard of missionary supplies to see if there was anything in english that we could give the Philippine sister we are working with and thinking that all the books and pamphlets that I saw were in English because it was so familiar to me but it was in Korean...I thought we had all sorts of supplies! Soon after I realized they were all in korean...

the struggle is real. I love Korean:)

Hope you all have a great week!

Love, Sister Hurley<3

No comments:

Post a Comment