Monday, October 5, 2015

Life is great!

Hey family so I have little to no time to email today because we had transfer meeting and I have to head back to my area now but I think I will have a little more time later this week to email... ahh this week was so incredible!! But the biggest change that happened is my companion went home and My new companion is name sister Yanghanbit! She is starting her 6th transfer and I am so excited!!! I feel we will be companions for the rest of my mission and I feel like it really be a really great 10 weeks of hard work. I already love her so much!

Also One of my best friends ever who is serving her mission in Italy right now (Sister Brunson)... one of her investigators is in korea on vacation right now and she came with my to church yesterday! It was such incredible day but I will tell you more about it when I have time!!

I love you all so much! Life is so great and I am sooo happy!!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment